To celebrate the life and times of SE’s founder, Scot Breithaupt, and SE’s motto of “BMX Innovations,” we created a bike like you’ve never seen before. The 27.5+ OM-Duro takes its design cues and aesthetics from the legendary OM Flyer and mixes in some radical mountain bike-style upgrades. This wildly unique bike comes in standard and XL sizes and features big 27.5 x 3.0” tires, a SRAM GX 1x10 drivetrain, Tektro Auriga disc brakes front and rear, a new external bottom bracket, and internal cable routing for a dropper seatpost. BMX meets mountain bike; there are no boundaries.
- Cr-Mo OM-Duro frame with looptail rear end, Euro 73mm bottom bracket, 148mm dropout spacing, internal cable routing for dropper post, fixed dropouts and removable derailleur hanger
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks with 110mm-spaced dropouts
- 27.5” x 3.0” Vee Tire Co x SE Racing T-Fatty tires
- CNC alloy narrow/wide sprocket
- SRAM GX 1x10 derailleur, 10-speed 11-36T cassette
- SRAM GX 1x10, Trigger Shifter with exact actuation
- Tektro Auriga disc brakes with dual piston & automatic caliper positioning
- SE Flyer seat with bottle opener
- External bottom bracket
- SER padset
- 38 pounds / 38.1 pounds for XL
COVID-related supply issues have caused some bike specifications to differ from what is listed. Please check with your local SE dealer for the most up to date specifications on the bikes they have in their stores.